Now working as a Freelance Event Manager, I was previously Membership & Event Manager at The Institute of Sales & Marketing Management where I organised national sales conferences, seminars, executive forums, breakfast events and The British Excellence in Sales & Marketing Awards, including the judging day for 50 judges and 150 finalists.
After 22 years, I am now sharing my experience with individuals, SMEs and major organisations to ensure their events are successful and professionally run.
I have been lucky enough to be involved in planning some of the most successful sales events in the UK with some of the world’s best speakers, ranging from 20-1500 delegates.
Previous events include:
- Successful Selling (now National Sales Conference)
- British Excellence in Sales & Marketing Awards
- Microsoft internal sales awards 2013
- PHS Achievers Awards 2013
- MENA Customer Service Awards Dubai 2013
- Combining a talent for event design and organisation, from concept through marketing and sales to the coordination of the main event.
- An excellent record of generating revenue growth through sponsorship, ticket sales and exhibition space.
- First class knowledge of venues and service providers.
- Highly successful manager and motivator of staff.
- Excellent network of contacts throughout the industry, especially business speakers.
Winner of the Individual Contribution category at the Trade Association Forum (CBI) Awards 2012.